Shashila Weladavi Achargie
ADVOCATE & SOLICITOR
MEDIATOR (BAR COUNCIL)
Level 31, Menara TH Perdana
1001, Jalan Sultan Ismail
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 603 2692 5016
Fax: 603 2694 1703
- Member of the Franchise Association of Malaysia
- Member of the British Graduates Association, Malaysia
- Members of the Disciplinary Committee of the Advocates & Solicitors Disciplinary Board
- Mediator at Malaysian Bar Council Mediation Centre
- Advisor to the Malaysian Medical Council
- Advisor to the Malaysian Dental Association
W.A. Shashila heads the Litigation & Conveyancing Department in Ram Caroline Sha & Syah. She has more than 25 years’ experience in handling various forms of civil, corporate & intellectual property litigation matters for both foreign and domestic clients. She is also well-versed dealing in property conveyancing and advising major commercial banks on loan financing matters.
Sitting as the Chairperson of the Disciplinary Committee of the Advocates & Solicitors Disciplinary Board as well as legal advisor to the Malaysian Medical Council and Dental Council, have given her an in-depth understanding of the ethical issues surrounding the legal, medical and dental practice.
Shashila’s practice also includes a portfolio of company secretarial affairs, family law and administration of estates.